• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hanging house

Status
Not open for further replies.

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I saw one (on here i think) and thought i would give it a go didnt take too long either and there's no seams in side or anywhere. it's pink inside and i didnt have a pattern but can tell any one how to make it if they want to have a go
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjktMjAxMTAzMTUtMTIyNC5qcGc.jpg

I love these but my piggies like to sleep on top of the trixie cabins they have :{. Have been tempted to buy the hammocks but feel they would treat it as more of a trampoline :(|)

That's great, Nigel would love it. He has a little tent his previous owner made him which he adores.

mine sleep on a hammock, i do expect them to get on top but it's hung by lanyard clips that keeps it taut so piggis should still be able to go in the bottom
utf-8BcGVwcGVyIHNsZWVweSBoZWFkIHh4eC5qcGc.jpg

Might make a batch of these up to sell on ebay. Any thought's on colour's/pattern's will have to buy a load of fabric first so want to get popular colour's and make them up before i put them up for sale,

i would buy one of you, they are really great xx

Yeah they are pretty easy but I bought a sewing machine a while ago so I could make things for my piggies, I have made lots of things for them cageliners hanging/ normal tunnel. Cube house tents cuddle cups etc so I could make it up as I went along really guinea pig cages website has a lot of patterns in the accessories part * coulkd try first sleeping bags or tunnels which are quick and easy to do

I am thinking of ordering ordering leopard and pink for girls toys and camo and brown for boys, opinions please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back