• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Happy 2nd gotcha day Jezzy and Clover!

PigglePuggle

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be exactly 2 years since we brought home the magnificent Jezebel Floofy Pants and her sister/daughter (we aren't sure which!) Big Pig Clover :)
They were giant fatties who had spent the first 2 years of their lives with some well meaning but rather clueless owners who kept them in a hamster cage eating unlimited muesli and 6 carrots every day!
After an intense piggy boot camp being chased round a big C&C cage by their 3 new younger friends and learning the joy of eating hay and lettuce and herbs, they soon slimmed down and toned up :)
They are so lovely, and such different personalities, Jezzy is a big kind eccentric floofball and Clover is the herd boss lady.
Happy gotcha day piggies!
20200726_121326.jpg
2020-07-26 12.54.57.jpg

I have a pack of curly parsley which is Clover's absolute favourite food, also lots of coriander! :)
Clover is such a sweetheart, we used curly parsley to train her to "give a paw, get a reward" to make nail trims less scary, so now if I feed her parsley in the cage she wants to come and show me her front feetsies and we shake hands :)

Happy Gotcha Day beautiful ladies.
I hope you got carrots today as a treat.
I can’t believe it’s been 2 years already.
Micah says 💕to Jezzy Floof

Back