Happy Birth Month Lulu!

horsefeather

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTH MONTH LULU!

the lady we got Lu from said she was 8 months old in May so if she was right, Lulu is 1 year old this month.i hope she likes her (their) new pink hidey.

Lulu is such a sweet girl who loves lettuce, grapes, carrots and cantelope. she hates being caught but when she does get caught shes content to find a spot on your chest and just snuggle in. if you scratch or rub her ears she will groom you back.20200901_164905.jpg20200827_091705.jpg

BoredBellaaa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTH MONTH LULU!

the lady we got Lu from said she was 8 months old in May so if she was right, Lulu is 1 year old this month.i hope she likes her (their) new pink hidey.

Lulu is such a sweet girl who loves lettuce, grapes, carrots and cantelope. she hates being caught but when she does get caught shes content to find a spot on your chest and just snuggle in. if you scratch or rub her ears she will groom you back.View attachment 152568View attachment 152569
Awww! Lulu is the same age as my youngest boar Archie! He turned 1 in May. Happy Birthday Lulu! I hope she has an amazing piggie birthday! What a gorgeous girl❤😻🎉🎊🎁

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Happy birth month beautiful.
You should use this as an excuse to try and wangle extra treats every day as your slave has no idea when your birthday really is.