• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Happy Birthday Chester & Duddly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cutecavy

Happy Birthday to my sweet, piggies, Chester & Duddly!

They will be 1 years old today - They have 4, big wrapped presents. (Two from me, one from Scooby and one from Wiggy, Scrumpy and the family.) They will get to open them later on and I will take some photos!

My mum made a lovely Chocolate cake for the "humans" and I made a nice, big Veggie Cake for the pigs. It has a nice candle on it for when we bring into the room and sing Happy Birthday but then I will blow it out for them, take it out and slice the Veggie Cake ;D

They will have this at lunch time and open their presents after! :) They are very happy and excited and I love them very much.

Happy Birthday Boys!

Mummy x

Happy 1st Birthday you two! Can't wait to see the piccies!

Love Kelly and piggies xx

Happy 1st birthday Chester and Dudley. Can't wait to see the photos ;D

Aww happy birthday, Zubins got 4 months yet he wil be very jealous

Here are the boys for you! :D

Hi everyone! It's Chester and Duddly here! Thank you for all your kind comments, hehe, we enjoyed reading them. Are Birthday was so much fun! First, we woke up and there was a giant present in our cage, all wrapped up! We came out to sniff it and tear it open, mummy took pictures and we did manage to tear it all open! It was a Cavy Cozie but not a normal one, a amazing one, so much fluffier and cozier and so comfertable! Mummy took pictures of everything so I can show you! Then, mummy gave us a nice, long, cuddle and let us free-range in her room while she went off to make the Veggie Cake. Grandma was watching us for mummy. Then, Grandma brought us into the family room in our cavy cozies and sat us down on her lap. Then mummy came in with a enormous Veggie Cake with a long candle in the middle of the cucumber and sang Happy Birthday, then, mummy's whole family followed!

Since the cake was so big, mum said there was no way we could finish it all.. but we knew we could! We got loads of the cake, then mummy brought down Scooby, Wiggy and Scrumpy down to the family room and they munched on some of the cake to.. aren't we nice for sharing ;) We still have some cake left over and mummy says we can have a little bit for breakfast!

Shortly after the cake, mummy turned on 'Shrek 2' which is our favorite movie now! She put the volume down low incase it hurt our ears, but it didn't hurt ours! After that, we were almost asleep..Mummy put us back in our cage for our nap. When we woke up, there were 3 more presents! All wrapped! One from Grandma and the rest of the family, one from Scooby and one from Wiggy and Scrumpy! They were a nice fleece blanket from Thistle Cavies Rescue, A big bag of Readigrass, also from Thistle Cavies Rescue...and a new chube since ours is now all ripped up, hehe!

We had playtime in the playpen with all our toys and it was so much fun! By the end of it, we were sooo tired and fell asleep in mummy's lap! So mummy tucked us up in our cage for a good night's rest.

We can hardly believe we are one! :D Hehe!

Love, Chester & Duds xox

So pleased to hear you both had such a great birthday! Please can you get your mummy to let me know the recipe! would love to put it in one of my episodes!

Anyway must dash, Cooking at the mo!

Love Guinea xx

Sounds like you were both very spoilt on your birthday and why not. glad it was good.

Ask mummy to put the receipe of the veggie cake on the food board for us.

Thanks

Piggiewiggy

Thanks hehe ;) I will upload the pictures of everything, cake etc soon. The cake is really a simple one, just a bunch of veggies all decorated and a Cucumber in the middle with a candle - you'll understand when I show you the picture! LOL

Livie
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back