Happy Birthday To My Fluff-pig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katanamoon

Photo Competition Winner
Reaction score
Only a few weeks before this day last year, I found out that at least one of my newly-purchased lady-pigs was showing all the signs of being an expectant mummy and, one year ago today, a precious little bundle of squishy cuteness appeared in the piggy palace.

2014-03-26 07.55.47.webp
2014-03-26 20.12.36.webp

All three squishy bundles grew quickly and one became significantly more hairy...

2014-04-26 23.12.32.webp

While his brothers went to live with other piggies in lovely homes, Thor went through the neutering process and now lives back in with Mummy Widget and Aunty Pixel. Today is his first birthday and he has grown into quite the character!

2014-08-19 22.11.10.webp

Happy birthday, my gorgeous little fluff-monster! And happy birthday to your brothers, who I hope are both happy and being spoilt rotten x

Wheeky wheekday to this special stunning little chappie! You have certainly grown into a gorgeous boy, Thor!

:cake:Happy birthday, Thor, you fluff-king, you!
Aaaawwww, those baby pictures! :D Don't you just wish sometimes that they could stay like that? :roll:

:luv:Stunning Thor, lucky man pig living with his mum and auntie. And he looks adorable in the Easter photoshoot too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back