• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavy Lover

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I want to wish my two little piggies a very happy birthday. Cookie and Beano are two years old today on the 5th of January. They didn't get their birthday veggies today just their normal veggies. I will give them their birthday veggies tomorrow on Peaches birthday the 6th. I wanted to post about it because I love them so much, they are beautiful wonderful pigs and I'm so lucky to have them. I will hopefully have pictures of them on their birthday soon!. Happy Birthday Cookie and Beano, my wonderful girls.:luv:

Aww happy birthday birthday piggies! I look forward to seeing some pictures :-) you clearly have a mummy who adores you

Thanks all for commenting. Cookie and Beano will be delighted when I tell them tomorrow, though I can't tell them now because they are fast asleep!:D

Hello

It is Peaches birthday today. He is one year old and I'm so proud if him. He is going in for surgery soon for neutering. I want to wish him a very happy birthday. He is a lovely beautiful boy. Love you Peaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back