• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Happy First Birthday, Morwenna, Myfina And Mererid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Wheeky wheekday to my enterprising TEAS foster triplets; the three girls were born a year ago at the sanctuary.
Life and my living room have not been the same again since your arrival, aged 8 weeks!

IMG_2994_edited-1.jpg

IMG_2996_edited-1.jpg

Snuggling up with mum Athena at the sanctuary:
TEAS-Athena and babies.jpg

The triplets in their curly Swiss teddy baby coats with their mum; Myfina is still the largest by quite a margin.
TEAS-Athena nursing-02.jpg

Meeting their new family with Bedo and TEAS fosters Essylt/Jessica and her daughter Crisiant/Krystal here:
IMG_0560_edited-1.jpg

@furryfriends Excellent Adventure Sanctuary

Happig birthday beautiful baby girls :love::love::love:
Wiebke they've blossomed into adorable wheeekers! Big kisses and nose rubs xxxxxxxxxxx

Thankf you Glynis! They are adorable and have certainly managed to keep me on my toes! We call them the "Destruction Crew" and there is certainly never a dully moment... They have three very different personalities: Morwenna, the smallest, is the drama queen; Myfina, the biggest, the shy and quiet one; Mererid, the black one, is the sneaky and naughty one. Her current favourite pastime is to gnaw on my slippers during cleaning.

Wow I can't believe that was a year ago. And little Mererid is still as naught as ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back