• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Haribo and Elmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Some of you might remember these two handsome boys who were up for adoption a while ago. Haribo had come into rescue as he was not getting on with the other boars he was living :( with and after searching in vain for a single friend he found a baby boar called Elmo.

DSC02448.jpg

Sadly these boy were constantly overlooked and they were sent up to me in Glasgow in the hope that I could find them a home up here. Well I tried really hard and did my best not to fall for them but hey, what can I say, who can resist these two and they are now living with me forever x)

Haribo is super keen to be friends and stands with his feet up on the bars all the time trying to get your attention. Elmo is a bit more bashful but is the only piggy I own that will stand still to be picked up.

Anyway I just wanted to share how much I adore these gorgeous boys :))

awwww thats great news Charlotte these two are so x) we met them at Hels and Haribo is certainly very keen to grab your attention x

I am a sucker for a cute face x)

awwww thats great news Charlotte these two are so x) we met them at Hels and Haribo is certainly very keen to grab your attention x

me too! In fact i travelled from Morecambe to Gretna with a view to getting Haribo.....then i saw Stan (Simba as was) and Oscar and well the rest is history now, and i still feel guilty, but now they have a great home so I'm happy, you must be so chuffed they are gorgeous x

me too! In fact i travelled from Morecambe to Gretna with a view to getting Haribo.....then i saw Stan (Simba as was) and Oscar and well the rest is history now, and i still feel guilty, but now they have a great home so I'm happy, you must be so chuffed they are gorgeous x

Well I am very glad you didn't give him a home as my two boys have made me so happy!

I do remember these two! Haribo went into rescue pretty much the same time as Boris (they may even have come in together maybe?)

I can't understand how he was overlooked - he's a stunner! Lucky for you though ;) so pleased to hear they're staying with you! xx>>>

I am glad that those two will stay with you!

So sorry that they did get overlooked!

They are both beautiful piggies and I'm glad too that they are now with you. I'm sure they will be soo much more happier now.

Beth xx

These 2 tugged my heart strings too, I'm glad you caved in :))

They look so happy!

I did say to Hels that if I took them then all would be lost and I would end up with two boys :)).

From now on I am only fostering piggies that I have no attachment to at all ;)

I must admit. I coulda sneaked Haribo away in my pocket when we had the Glasgow meet :)

Thank you for not stealing him and for sending me fabulous pics of him instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back