• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Harley Is Getting A Little Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydoll

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so excited for Harley he is getting a little brother he's 4months old a rescue pig and he's so small I hope Harley doesn't try humping him cause he will crush him Harley is a big lad he weighs 1.85kg :lol!: yep he loves his grub. The rescue lady is meeting me on Thursday so I can collect the new addition to the family I'm so scared. x

Great new. Harley sounds like a BIG boy;-) have you posted any pictures of him recently?

Yay, that's really nice! I hope you post some photos when he arrives!
Btw, Harley really is a big piggy, wow!

Best of luck!

Best ask the rescue lady what kind of donation she is looking for; it varies from rescue to rescue.

oh I didn't think to ask i'll message her now x

oh I didn't think to ask i'll message her now x

Unfortunately anybody can call themselves rescue. We can only guarantee for our recommended rescues that they are run to a good standard.

Harley has the vets on Friday for a check up as he is on baytril for URI so i'll take the little one for a check up and get him registered x we done that when we got Harley at 9 weeks old as most vets give them a health check for free the same way they do with puppies and kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back