• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Harringtons pellets

Guinea pig love123

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the harringtons guinea pig pellets are any good I'm trying to change them over onto some as they are on twitch nuggets right now and I've heard that they're not great

My piggies had Harringtons for a couple of years and loved them until Velvet (RIP) got bladder sludge and passed small stone. I changed them over to Science Selective Grain Free as less calcium.

My piggies had Harringtons for a couple of years and loved them until Velvet (RIP) got bladder sludge and passed small stone. I changed them over to Science Selective Grain Free as less calcium.
Do you think it's ok to have or not then

Yes they are fine. I only swapped over as I had a piggy who was susceptible to bladder problems and I didn't want her to have any more trouble if I could help it.

My piggies have Harrington's pellets but only a small amount each day.

@Betsy the boys do give me a look but I’m learning to ignore it. The problem is routine. When it’s time for dinner, I’ll always top up their hay before I scatter the pellets. If I don’t...they go rooting around and give me the look when there’s nothing there to find. Today I discovered they’ll pick grass over pellets 😆

I used to feed Harrington’s pellets but my supermarket shopped selling them for some reason so now give the Burgess black currant ones. None are over keen tbh. I put a handful and half of them usually end up in the bin after a few days

I used to feed Harrington’s pellets but my supermarket shopped selling them for some reason so now give the Burgess black currant ones. None are over keen tbh. I put a handful and half of them usually end up in the bin after a few days
You might be able to get harringtons online if you can't in the shop!:nod:

Back