• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Harry by Zubin

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Hi everyone its me Zub! How are you all? Mummy just got back from that nasty pet shop but with a box, not just a funny box it had a guinea in. Hes a boy because he made me Rumble Mummy got him because my pal Griffy left the cage last week they keep calling him Harry i think my Mummy Abby picked that shes always watching Harry Potter mummy like the name Vinnie as he has a little black ring round one of his eyes hehe! hes lovely i sniffed him and humped him which mummy stopped because she says hes only a baby but hes not hes 10 weeks old, hes white all over with pink eyes i think you call them PEW's and he his a choc ring around his eye mummy said she would talk to all of you and ask what breed you think he is! i think he might be a choc himi as some people say there rings and patches dont come in yet but she doesnt no, hes a lovely pig and I'm sure we'll be friends one day hes really chubby almost as big as me he looks like my old buddy Rudi who i really miss anyways better go veg is on his way, oh big waves to all you pretty sows out there :-* and hi to Tonic,Guinea,Riffy, Scarby and Rocky and all the other boars out there I'm happy now i have company just gotta bond loves and rumbles Zubin! xxxxx

Hiya! i got a new pig his name is Harry hes a PEW i think? but he has choc rings so maybe a himi no idea to be honest, i had a argument with pets at home, i asked to see if he was a boy she said she knew he was and i turned around and said yes but id like to see incase its a girl and shes pregnant because your staff really dont have a clue she got really annoyed and attempted to sex him she just layed him on his back but didnt press him or anything they really cant possible be trained but he is lovely and chubby! hehe anyways got college soon better go cya!
x

Hi there Zubin! Hope that you get to become great pals with your new buddy soon.
Hope he doesn't turn out to be a pain, like little Guinea here! He never lets me sleep!

Mummy wont let us see the girlies cos they make me rumble too much and I smell! But the girlies like it so it can't be that bad..?
Love Tonic xx

Hey there Verity! You'll have to get some new pictures up of Harry so we can all see him! Hope he settles in quickly..
Big hugs and love to you.

xx Mrs Player xx

[colorBlu]Th littl G*T bit m !!! i was culing him an h smlt Zubin whn h wnt to wonr off in sarch of Zubi i pick him up h wnt mntal an clamp own on my fingr so har h woulnt lt go! lt m say that HUT! h rw bloo! hs in his cag now i am bginnig to worry mayb hs aggrssiv but it coul b hs in a nw nvironmnt an h osnt lik it who knows...... I hop thy ont n up as noisy as Griif n Zub, my fingrs throbing UH! is all i can say hh i will tak this boning slow i think his ag may hav an impact fingrs cross thy gt on x

[color]Hy Ton, I ont s girls mainly bcaus mummy wont gt m on >:( but i think ill b ok with this nw boy, h bit mum which ma hr put him back! hs vry mischvious mayb h'll b lik Guina hh i got slp with Griff i just slpt on top of our hut hh you shoul try that anyways bttr go havnt finish my licious corn on th cob hmmmmm xx

Last edited by a moderator:
He sounds lovely, can't wait for the pigtures ;D Hope your finger feels better soon :o

he is lovely just mean hehe it hurts hehe but I'm sure ill survie

Maybe it's cos he hasn't been handled that much lovey.. best to carry on though although he has bit you.. Wont get used to you if you always put him back! LOL

Sleeping on him? Guinea would make a nice pillow, but that's all! LOL
I fell asleep with Mummy on her bed for a bit last night, it was lovely!
Tonic xx

I did get him out again, had to put him back while i patched myself up hehe,

he never slept on him lol on top of his house so Griff couldnt reach him lol

LMAO - Tonics too big and and old boy to climb up things! He'd rather just go to sleep!

Awww bless him, ive put there cages near so they can smell each other but there both chattering so I'm worrried ...... maybe hes too old he is lovely though very cuddlyx x x

they should be fine love.. try them out together on neutral ground like you did with Griffin.. It could be cos they both have their own cage smells so trying to protect their spaces

Hmmm yeh, we are gettin a new run on friday and our garden is rabbit territory so that might work hmmmm .....

awww he sounds lovely, I'm looking forward to pictures.

Munchkin used to bite me a bit when we first got him, i think they just need time to settle in

Love
Claire
x

Hey everyone I'm in college atm, i think he was jsut nervous I'm sure he'll be fine soon gtg xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back