Harvey and Artie...do the mess around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Its cleaning time once again, and i just thought to capture the boys antics!

"Excuse me, hello sir, yes, can i order veggie to go please? Hello, do you not speak 'Wheek'?"
bringbring.jpg

"did someone order piggie in a tubee?"
Tuuube.jpg

"Ooo! Did you hear the door bell Artie?"

"Harvey, we dont have a door bell.. but yes i do think i heard the rustle of a veggie packet...."
Ohmirrio.jpg

"Veg to goo! Perfect size for me!"

Ohhlllo.jpg

"Oohh look Harvey, soft squishy hay bed with excel herbage yay...good enough to eat and sleep in!"
"Lick. Lick...mmmm plastic tastes so good."
"?"
(Harvey was actually licking the dog bed for a good five minutes...what an odd fluff ball!)
lick.jpg

Kiss me?
Kiss.jpg

"I CAN REACH MY KNEES! How cool, huh mum?"

itchy.jpg

Ahhh, what a busy day for two piggles! Now i think its time for a cuppa for the slave and beddy byes for the boys..... x

Goawaymother.jpg

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
AWWW - your boys are such a wonderful pair! Your captions light up my day without fail!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hahaha...
love it! always makes me chuckle!
Your boys are soooo gorgeous and looks soooo shiney and healthy! lol x (not to mention spoilt rotten!)

Hehehe :)) They always make me chuckle, my boys are always without fail upto not good! My OH has banned me from spoiling them anymore :( As he says i buy more things for the pigs than i buy for him:x lol!

Haha! They havent had a bath since last august! :x smelly boys! But they do get a good diet...apart from the occassional weetbix!

AWWW - your boys are such a wonderful pair! Your captions light up my day without fail!

x) Thank youu! :)) I do love my boys x)

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww lovely pigtures and captions. Totally made me smile. I definitely have a bit of a soft spot for Artie, he's so adorable. Harvey's a cute ball of fluff too though!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you my lovies, for all your lovely comments and words! Artie has to be my serious chubby chops who does this sensibly, and harvey well....hes an odd sock but i wouldnt change either of them! Oohhh and the phone pic is my fav too hehe :))

Hehe, Harvey is such a lovely colour x) I wish I had the room for all the different types of guinea pig there is!
Harvey is a lovely colour, hes so shiny and soft too... i would like a Peruvian piggie next if theirs any in the rescues.....

wow he doesnt half look like my david

P060810_212301.jpg

x) Its Harvey! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.