• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Has Anyone Else Piggy Done This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrie74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We've got two boars, Big E who we've had since February 2014 and Jericho who we've had since April 2015 (Big E lost his cage mate in April).

My son was holding both, he had one on one knee and one on the other, Jericho decides he wants to bite my son, he's a biter anyway from not being handled much before we adopted him, Big E see's Jericho biting my son, runs lunges at him and head butts him.. I would assume he was protecting my son?

Has anyone else had this happen or heard of it happening?

They are lovely! I'm honestly not sure about him protecting your son though!

Ok :) At least your honest lol, some would just go "oh yeah that's what he's probably doing!" XD

They are lovely, although Jericho, the light coloured one looks grumpy fairly often lol, still think he's lovely though :D

:D Nattie's the one that pee's, Khaleesi shoves the other out of their hidey's, don't know if you have one that does that? and Cocoa goes through periods where she humps the other two... she did it so much to Khaleesi the other day that she started to shoot pee at Cocoa and pulled her fur. There was teeth chattering as well, but Cesaro did it to Khaleesi and the girls ran off lol, Cocoa didn't but Cocoa is a tough girl for a little sow :)

These are the cows.. I mean sows :P

WP_20150430_010.jpg

Hahah it's all Sybel, apart from the humping! She's the boss of everything, everything is hers. If it's not hers, then it soon becomes hers. All sleeping places are her sleeping places etc etc you get the idea lol

They are beautiful piggies!

lmao... Does she walk up to the entrance and stare at whoever is in the hide then either run in or do like a weird thing where she looks like she's trying to slap them? Khaleesi is mean lol.

Pahahah! She hasn't done the slapping thing. She usually just runs in full force and shoves them out whilst teeth chattering. She teeth chatters at me too. Not when she wants me to feed her though, clever girly! :P

haha XD I don't even know who's in charge out of the sows? How can you tell? We think Badger who passed away this year was the leader then things went to pot and all the girls seem to do is argue lol.

Sybel is in charge of her group, that's for sure! Chilli is the boss of hers, but she isn't a bully, just a 'I'll take no crap' kind of ruler :P :P

I haven't got a clue then lol, I was THINKING about adopting another who is 4 months old, but I wasn't sure if they would accept her with them already arguing.

Not really :( We've decided not to get Cesaro neutered because of the risks and artcasper has personal things going on so couldn't take us atm. We've been told he can live quite happily next to the girls, so that means 5 cages :/ we only live in a tiny bungalow.

Ahh I see. I thought possibly you could split one or two of the other girls off to keep her company but if it's not possibly then it is the risk of upsetting a group.

That would have been a good idea if we had the space. I'll leave it, don't want to upset the girls further lol.

Thanks Ruth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back