• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Has anyone got 2 photos of indoor and outdoor guinea-pig housing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have started making guinea-pig care videos on youtube and I'm doing a housing video, and I've only got a few photos of indoor and outdoor housing, I know there's a housing thread with pictures on but I didn't really want to use any photos without asking, so does anyone have any photos of indoor and outdoor housing that I could use on a housing video? I only need about 2 of each please :)

If you want to your more than welcome to use my photos, hope they help!

My shed set up photos:
Peek-a-boop.jpg

aandhplaying.jpg

The Hutch, summer time set up:
thenewhutch.jpg

Indoor Cage Set up:
Arthurinbedroom.jpg

Laura x

Emmie, I love your pink cage and setup its amazing x)

Thank you :) If anyone has anymore indoor housing photos please could you post photos of them here, I now have 5 outdoor photos and only 3 indoor photos so I'd like to make it even :)) Thank you

Emmie, I love your pink cage and setup its amazing x)

:) all pink cages in my room well exept one its blue but coverd it in pink stickers ha!

It's where Ediie had the babies! used to have all 4 in there but obv as they got bigger, i paired 2 of them and left on baby with mummy x

This is where my pigs currently live its in our back room its 6 ft x 4 1/2 ft i Hope its of some use to you. x
Photo0532.jpg

Thank you very much, I have all the photos I need now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back