• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Has anyone seen my brother?

When I first went into the room his nose wasn’t even poking out. He has clearly decided that the bit of extra fleece I was using to fill the gap at that end could be put to better use!

I love that game ..... so many times it’s happened to me and at first I panicked thinking Bobby had got out - knowing there was no way he could !

He has recently discovered he can pull fleece away from where it’s tucked under the edges and get underneath. Some mornings he has clearly been round the whole cage underneath the fleece. I suppose I am going to have to use clothes pegs...but then I don’t really mind if he enjoys it.

He has recently discovered he can pull fleece away from where it’s tucked under the edges and get underneath. Some mornings he has clearly been round the whole cage underneath the fleece. I suppose I am going to have to use clothes pegs...but then I don’t really mind if he enjoys it.
What a little Tinker!

my boys burrowed under their bedding the other day and they thought I had no idea where they were when there was clearly a pair of piggie shaped lumps in the middle of the fleece.

yep, sometimes I wonder if it would just be easier to lay the newspaper and small mountains of fleece and hideys to let them explore and just have fun.

Back