• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hatton day out piccies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We started the day with lunch as we were all starving!
2006_0602Hatton0021.jpg

Debbie feeding the sheep
2006_0602Hatton0035.jpg

Mike feeding the goats
2006_0602Hatton0038.jpg

Debbie contemplating running away with the mini pig!
2006_0602Hatton0055.jpg

Debbie with a kissy pig
2006_0602Hatton0070.jpg

Kelly and Mike
2006_0602Hatton0071.jpg

2006_0602Hatton0097.jpg

Kelly and Arun
2006_0602Hatton0102.jpg

Arun trying to steer Kelly into a fence, luckily Mike was in the way so he steered into him instead !
2006_0602Hatton0119.jpg

Debbie feeding the goats
2006_0602Hatton0126.jpg

Kelly feeding the goats under protest!
2006_0602Hatton0133.jpg

Kelly Debbie and Arun
2006_0602Hatton0135.jpg

More food!
2006_0602Hatton0137.jpg

Kelly laughing at the days antics!
2006_0602Hatton0140.jpg

Lovely pics - looked as though you had a great day. The weather was fab that day. Could't really have picked a better day to go! :)

Lovely piccies, thanks for sharing them with us! I love being nosey at these sorts of photos! ;D

LMAO! We had a right chuckle at them!

Where's that first photo? ;D all that food! And the sausage rolls! LOL

Gonna upload mine soon, only on for a bit tonight!

You all look like you had a great day ;D

Sorry i couldn't be with you.

Would love to have come however I work 10 hours on a Friday so there is no way I could have made it lol

Lovely pics - so nice to see you all having fun!

I especially loved the mini-pig Debbie was holding - so sweet!

Fab piccies. Reminds me of my time there. Its lovely there when its warm.

Glad you all had a great time.

Michele aka Mrs Mod

They're great pics Bev. I don't even mind being in them (even though I look hideous) cos they show how much fun we were having.
Mike wouldn't open Bev's handbag so I could hide the mini pig in there >:( ;D
Kissy pig was adorable. I got my first ever guinea lick from him :-* He nearly got pig napped too ;D

Yeah the mini-pig looks gorgeous. - I would have wanted to pignap the pig too hehe :)

Shame you three won't be joining us for the fundraising day - it would have been lovely to have met you all.

Yes it is a real shame - it would have been lovely to meet everyone especially after meeting Kelly and Bev and getting on so well. Unfortunately though life has a habit of getting in the way of our best plans and I can't make it now. I'm sure they'll be other opportunites for us to meet up though.

Anyhoo got some piccies here

Arun and the harris hawk
DSCI0044.jpg

The headteacher of the school waiting for all the other piggies to come in from break
DSCI0020.jpg

Please sir - can I have some more
DSCI0028.jpg

The motley crew
DSCI0029.jpg

Kelly and piggy
DSCI0017.jpg

Hope you like them

I love all those guineas on the loose but a question - how do they control the breeding?

Hmm must admit it does rather look like Arun from behind, but I have absolutely no idea who that child is LOL

eh? :o :o

I took a picture of Arun when he played with the harris hawk. I did! why is he wearing a different top? and why would I take a picture of a random child? :o
You're right you know - that's not Arun at all. I have no idea what happened there. :o err....but he was sitting right next to me just before he took his go! and he got up and done the thing and I took a picture of him.
err...should I be worried about this? Am I going mad?
Can any of you shed any light on this or should I go and get my nice white jacket with all the buckles in the back?
kelly, did you get a pic of Arun and the hawk?
He did have a go didn't he? ? ?

They have separate areas that house males and females. All the ones you see are boars. There are some pregnant sows and also some with babies. I think, it's when the piggies get picked up from one area and then just placed in with the others by accident.

LOL Arun had a black top on Deb! LOL

I got a video snap shot of him, I'll see if I can get it on. Mad love? Barking! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back