• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

have any of you heard a GP fart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I ask this becasue yesterday at the vet she said Artie had gas which gave him a large soft swelling and I said so he needs a good fart, hey do they really fart, she was laughing so much she forgot to answer me does anyone know this? I gave him gripe water and the swelling has gone down a lot already so she was right, but need to know the answer to this burning question, :o

In all the guineas I've known over all the years...Nope :)

But maybe I'm just not that observant! Dogs yes...Big time xx0
Funnily enough never cats and I had 6 rescues of my own at one time plus many lodgers ::)

Husbands definitely ;D Oops...sorry but couldn't resist ;)

Barbara

my dog makes me laugh he farts then looks around as if to say ok who dealt that one, and yes hubbys most definatly, I never have heard a piggy trumph but i guess the gas just dissolves in side them then, maybe we should all be listening a little more carefully lol first one to confirm a trumphing piggy wins :D

;D ;D ;D this made me laugh so much!

Yep, our dogs did that as well! Or slipped away so you were left with the smell......and my cat definitely parps after he's had his gravy (he will not eat the meat out of those felix chunks and gravy...), those are stinkers!

Can honestly say that I've never had Freddy or Flo parp, might make Freddy move a little faster though....... ;D

Id say yes

There was many a time when i had Billie on my knee and a noxious stink appeared and I knew that it wasnt from me !
I didnt hear a trump, but then it doesnt always make a noise does it?

I heard my chicken fart once! as for Guiuneas - haven'nt heard one yet! would make my day if I did ;D

I think they do!

I gave my boys cauliflower once and all evening I kept getting a waft of this suspicious, nasty old cauliflower smell. It was horrible. Poor boys can't have enjoyed it much either!

Cauliflower is now forbidden :D

hils78 said:
I heard my chicken fart once! as for Guiuneas - haven'nt heard one yet! would make my day if I did ;D

this is a classic a chicken farting brilliant LMAO ;D ;D :D :D

Lol, I laughed so much reading this. I have never heard a piggie fart either. My ponies do it all the time, normally when I am near that end! ;D Jess the Dog does it too and looks at her rear end as if to say 'what happened there'!
But the chicken fart was def the best yet!

Kinda an odd topic, but Ive never heard/smelled Bimbi do that.

LMAO - LOVE this topic! hahaha

I have never heard any of my piggies fart BUT, like some of you, I have smelt suspicious smells and have always blamed my OH who has denied it... hmmmm makes me wander now! ;)

hehehe

Txx

I heard one of my piggies fart yesterday! wasnt like a loud one like a man would do just a little puff of air!

Cant beleive I am saying this ha ha ha ;D

I share my studio flat with my boys so when its quiet at night when we've all settled down sometimes my old boy willlet one or two go as you say its just a small "puff"! funny though!

lol bugger - now i'm going to be hanging around Squeak a lot listening to her back end - just to hear what it sounds like! ;D ;D

xx

I've definately heard Podge 'let one go'... it was just a little "peep".... couldn't stop laughing for ages. My Dad's dog points out the culprit if anyone parps near her! ;D

daughters now renamed Artie he is now known as Fartie Artie, I still keep thinking of a chicken farting hubbys keeps saying what are you laughing about, I cant stop smiling just thinking of it, just what I needed after such a poo week ,thanks for cheering me up hils78, its a classic ;D ;D

I've never heard one fart per ce but when my skinnies shake really hard it sounds like they're farting ;D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back