• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Have Pig, Will Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mother Hubbard

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
So as many will know, Marmalade has been quite under the weather...and where I go, she goes currently.

Clearly she wasn't going to stay home today and needs her mummies t.l.c., after a bit of fussing, feeding on my office desk, she decided to go for a wander around! Errr hemm Marmalade, just don't go pooping on the bosses flight confirmation will you!?
WP_20150209_002.jpg

Awwww bless her, what a gorgeous little lady, so pleased she is fighting hard x

Aww get well soon n what a boss n work place you have letting you take her to work they should be more work places like your x x x

Bless her, your work are really good letting you bring her in. My work would have a fit though the OH's work are ok with it luckily.

Aww you get to take your piggy to work that's do unfair! Id love to take mine to work!
Well I kinda of didn't ask, I just took! lol:D

Aww get well soon n what a boss n work place you have letting you take her to work they should be more work places like your x x x
Well I work on the basis that the boss sometimes has dogs in so I don't see the difference to be honest. Besides pets are good for stress so that was another excuse at the ready...:cool:
Bless her, your work are really good letting you bring her in. My work would have a fit though the OH's work are ok with it luckily.
Yeah, also my secret weapon is the fact one of the Directors wife used to have many herds and so he loves them too...whoop whoop.:own:

what does your boss think ? she's gorgeous ! x :love:
I didn't tell my main boss, she was under my desk, toasty warm, even fed her his carrot sticks which he keeps in his own office fridge! :raz:

I'm just generally cheeky, people take time off to look after sick kids...I don't...so it's a two way thing :))

Aw bless her- take your pig to work day- that sounds like my kind of work place :P Hope she is feeling better soon x

Indeed pet are great for destress hun x x x

I wish I could take my pig to school! She is beautiful, how is she doing?

Thanks guys, she's doing much much better. She came into the office again, and was very lively when she came home tonight...so inquisitive. So I've moved her into another small cage, just to see how she goes. By the weekend she'll be back with Millie-Moo. Happy Days! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back