• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Have you ever?....

Not quite hours. A minute is enough to make me feel guilty!

Have you ever been using a blade and pushed down to cut something and were baffled nothing was happening...only to realise you’d cut your finger? (Yes me, on a wallpaper scraper blade 🤦🏾‍♀️)

@Emx93 whats that thing called? I didn’t know it was a thing!

Not quite hours. A minute is enough to make me feel guilty!

Have you ever been using a blade and pushed down to cut something and were baffled nothing was happening...only to realise you’d cut your finger? (Yes me, on a wallpaper scraper blade 🤦🏾‍♀️)

@Emx93 whats that thing called? I didn’t know it was a thing!
Myoclonic jerks-- I knew I remembered it from a level psychology just couldn't think of the name!

Attachments

• IMG_20200802_000250~2.jpg
    IMG_20200802_000250~2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
Myoclonic jerks-- I knew I remembered it from a level psychology just couldn't think of the name!
I feel normal now! 🤣🤣 another thing is I sometimes startle when I’m dropping off! Derailment over 😁

In answer to the have you ever 😂 no

Have you ever stayed awake despite being tired all day just for some alone time 😂

Yes!

Have you ever fallen off the bed?

Yes but only cos my OH pushed me out in his sleep!

Have you ever realised with dread that you have about 6 hours of ironing when you have just done the holiday washing and wondered why you bothered going on holiday in the first place?

Yes!

Have you ever had a suitcase left behind (by the airline) when you went abroad with children?

No - had a suitcase left at Heathrow while I and the OH went to Santander on a freebie. Lots of new clothes and a new suitcase courtesy of the airline!

Have you ever been forced to do something you didn't want to do?

Yes.

Have you ever run a marathon?

No and I wouldn't even walk a marathon thank you very much!

Have you ever done something really extreme?

Yes though not by choice. I had to sit on the back of a lorry piled up with logs and food. 🤢

Have you ever broken a toe

Yes.

Have you ever cried out of anger?

No and don't intend to either!

Have you ever been shopping without your shopping list?

Yup, I can never be bothered to write a list!

Have you ever made tiramisu?

No though I’d love to!

Have you ever gotten toothpaste in your eye?

Yes! (Very painful)

Have you ever spent over 100 pounds at a pet shop?

😬 no.

Have you ever spent more than £20 on a book you wanted?

Back