• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Have You Noticed Common Piggie Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggieHerd

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just like common/popular human names, I've notice that there is common piggie names when reading threads on this forum. I've seen other folks with same piggie names such as mine... Peanut, Snowball, Pumpkin but have not read/seen a piggie name Skittles or Aristotle :D

I think some of the food names tend to be common (Peanut, Toffee, etc.) Mine in Sundae, and I have run into another Sundae here on the forum! I always expected to run into tons of Linneys, as my daughter named her after the guinea pig in a children's TV show, so I expected there would be lots of them. However, I don't think I've ever run into another Linney here (did they broadcast Wonderpets in the UK? Maybe not!) Now we have Hadley... haven't run into any other pigs, but apparently my friend's friend has a toddler by that name!

Two of mine have quite common choices of name - Eddie and Monty :) My girls less so - I have heard of one or two Daphnes but so far I think Celeste is unique!

Two of mine have quite common choices of name - Eddie and Monty :) My girls less so - I have heard of one or two Daphnes but so far I think Celeste is unique!
Daphne and celest. Great piggy names:-)

That's why I like it so much. Far better than the original daphne and celeste. Please will you tag me In a picture of them next time you post one?:-D

Apparently, our Mr. Lily's name is not unique to this forum. I feel comfort knowing another poor boar was mistaken for a girl!

Tyreese, on the other hand, has only been recently paired with Tyreese from The Walking Dead!

My poor baby!

Never heard of another pig named Tuulikki, but hey you never know

I was really shocked when I ran into another guinea pig called Ludwig on Deviantart.

Mine are pretty rare names because they are quite odd to most people. Matthew is the most normal but I've never ran into another Matthew guinea pig yet.

I'm fostering two boys called Bubble and Squeak; I bet those are pretty common names!

I have a Bubble! I did have a Squeak, but he passed away last year.
I now have Bubble and Piglet.

All 3 of these names I have seen around the forum before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back