• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hay For Pets Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

annemarie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi there. I need hay from the Hay for Pets website. I can get on it ok but when I click on the ordering tab it loads up ok then after two seconds goes to a white page with just 'link to database could not be established'. Ive been trying since yesterday and cant get anywhere. Does anyone know why? Is it a fault at their end? Does anyone know of another website with fairly cheap good quality hay in large bales?

Thanks in advance
Anne-Marie x

I went on just now. And got on no problems. Strange.

Hi, I used it to order about 2 hrs ago with no problem. I know that doesn't really help you though x

the website is working for me in chrome at the moment so don't know what problem you are having eeks!

For anyone looking at hay for pets they have had to change their courier service as they were using city link. I have always been over the moon with my orders from them but this last time they have used yodel and it's ridiculous, they don't follow any instructions for safe places to leave it and then don't fill in the cards when you aren't home so you have no idea who and how to contact them and they just keep trying at the same time!

the website is working for me in chrome at the moment so don't know what problem you are having eeks!

For anyone looking at hay for pets they have had to change their courier service as they were using city link. I have always been over the moon with my orders from them but this last time they have used yodel and it's ridiculous, they don't follow any instructions for safe places to leave it and then don't fill in the cards when you aren't home so you have no idea who and how to contact them and they just keep trying at the same time!
oh no I forgot about that. Yodel are terrible, maybe I will have to look elsewhere for hay. :-(

Thanks for that. I ordered fine via Firefox browser.

Delays are def going to happen once ordered by the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back