• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Hay Mites

Jo83

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi just looking for some advice on cleaning the cage after treating for hay mites with Xeno?ive done the 1st treatment today but wasn’t sure what to do with their wooden hideys & hay tunnels, I’ve thrown the hay & cardboard bits I had in there but have another 2 treatments to go so just checking if there’s any other precautions I need to be doing? Thanks

You can clean their cage itself and wooden hideys in F10 disinfectant (it’s a vet grade disinfectant). You can buy it online

You can clean their cage itself and wooden hideys in F10 disinfectant (it’s a vet grade disinfectant). You can buy it online

Thank you will do, any idea what I can do with the hay tunnels & carrot house? Or will they just have to be thrown?

Back