• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hay Pigs Piggy Nom Noms treats

Sparklepetal

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have just seen Hay Pigs (now of Dragon's Den fame!) have launched their own brand of treats called Piggy Nom Noms. There are two flavours available. This is the ingredients list for Blueberry and Basil flavour:

Grass 40%, Pea Flour, Chickpea Flour, Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, Fresh Blueberries 4%, Basil 1%, Dried Camu Camu Berry 1%, Oregano, Thyme, Parsley, Marjoram.

How does this look for proper healthy piggy suitability?

I'm not much of a treat buyer for my girls, (apart from the odd pea flake or fresh grape!) but would be interested to know whether they have done a good job with this product!

I probably wouldn’t because of the flour or rapeseed oil. And it would be a very occasional treat due to the fruit and parsley. Hopefully someone else will answer as well.

I’d be interested to know as well as I bought them some today. I wasn’t sure about the amount of crude ash in it as well :/

Mine absolutely love these non noms. I hope they aren’t bad for them! Just one a day though x

Mine absolutely love these non noms. I hope they aren’t bad for them! Just one a day though x
I would say no. The oil and chickpea flour are what I have the biggest issue with. They also shouldn’t have fruit or parsley every day, however small the portion.

Back