He looks like butter wouldn't melt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
AWWW - too cute! Pebbles can be proud of her protective hubby!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x) those are very, very cute photos i like lots x)

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
ooooooh she melted with the first pigture (and so did whee!) and then well yup KERPLUNK ! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ................................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP .................mummy wakey up please!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .......--------------------

eeeeeek just knew it! Nexy come quick she's done it again!

What's up? oooooooh i see :)) OMG it's Patrick drool he's rather gorg.........NEXY snap out of it, I know he's gorg too but whee can't say that cause then Pebbles would get mad at us! :{

oh yeah..... got you Velvey........OK i'll go crank up the machine now........

TO BE CONTINUED....................

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
TAP TAP TAP ................... CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK..............mmmmmmmm not working..........TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TWEEEEEEEET yes Onyx you need help? Sure do Tommy ! WOOOOOOOOOOF hi Onyx you need me too ? Yes Bella I DO !

ok......now you two, i need Tommy to fly up the top of the machine, and Bella can you stand on the lever whilst i oil it? OK!!

TAP TAP TAP ..................BANG BANG BANG.................ahhhhh that's better

Velvey whee's ready, yes Velvet me and Bella helped Onyx! :)
Oh well done everyone.........OK on the count of three then

ONE TWO THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ......................o.......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.........................oh my.................GULP....................handsome................lovely..................
kissable ones.....................gorgeous....................lush.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS AND TOOFIES AND TONGUE ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

what an awesome pigture !! drool

Status
Not open for further replies.