• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Heart broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

milhaven

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Milhaven Rescue's little mascot Woody passed away today at the vets after an operation, to remove a lump. I am absolutely heart broken. (Woody is the piggy in my profile picture. )

I rescued Woody aged 10 weeks from apalling conditions, he was kept in a bare hamster cage with four other piggies, the floor was just covered in 'tar' and the three baby girls were pregnant.They had no food or water and had never seen veg. :( All the piggies survived with lots of rehabilitation and the four others, and 5 subsequent babies, were rehomed. Woody stole my heart and stayed with us as our mascot. He was just 7 months old.

I miss the little dude enormously already, life just won't be the same without him. Rest In Peace little Woody, I shall never forget you. x>>

:0:0 That is so sad, I am so sorry to hear about Woody, I'm fighting tears as I type. It seems so unfair at such a young age. RIP wee man.

I am so sorry to hear about little Woody, it's so sad, such a shame to lose him at such a young age. At least he enjoyed his life with you after you rescued him.

x x x

Oh bless, RIP Woody, at least his life (no matter how short) was made all the better for you finding him x

BIG HUG

I am so sorry that you have lost your gorgeous, special boy! Even though his life was short, it was full of love and happiness.

RIP Woody

I'm so sorry hon, such a sad story too, at least he was happy with you.

He looks just like my late Pepper, beautiful x)

RIP Woody, sleep well little fella x

I am so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Woody. Run free baby x

Oh dear Joanne ,you work so hard for them and I am sure he appreciated your loving care.
Sleep well little piggie.

Rest in peace little Woody :... It's especially sad losing a young piggy, my Smores just passed 6 days ago at 9 months. And Woody was even younger:... I'm very sorry for your loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back