• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Heartbreaking news!

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
Last Sunday, 20th June, our very special and precious girl, Wanda, made her way over the Rainbow Bridge 😢

Wanda had been making tremendous progress, since arriving at TEAS and seemed to be gaining strength in her very deformed legs. However, she suddenly became very tired and just wanted to sleep! She was showing no interest in food and just curled up under the hay. Despite trying to keep her going, until we could see Simon, she just faded away! She slipped away very peacefully, with her Mummy, Miss Marvel, at her side! ❤️❤️

To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement! 😢

I’m sorry it’s taken over a week to share this very sad news with you, but I’ve needed time to grieve and come to terms with the loss of such a special girl, who had the biggest will to live her best life, for as long as she could.

I want to say a big thank you to Heather at This Little Piggy, for trusting me with such a very special piggy! I’ll never forget Wanda! Too precious for this world! ❤️

Oh Debbie I am so sorry for your loss. The Rainbow World has gained another special precious piggy. Sleep tight little Wanda.

I'm so sorry, Wanda sounds like a very special girl and I'm sure the time she spent at TEAS was very happy for her x

So sorry Debbie, Wanda had a short life but it was filled with care and love, sending you big hugs I know just how precious she was to you x
Sleep tight little Wanda 🌈

I am so sorry, it was clear from all your posts how much you loved Wanda, and how wonderful the experiences you were giving her were. You are both in my thoughts right now.

I am a bit fragile at the moment myself, but needed to send you this message just to say how sorry I am to read the sad news. I shed a few tears while reading the post and take care of yourself as you grieve. Another special piggie joins the Bridge. RIP precious girl xx

I'm so sorry to hear about wanda Debbie. She may not have been with you long but you gave her lots of love in that time xx

So sorry to hear about little Wanda. She was a truly wonderful little piggy.
She may have only had a short life but one filled with so much love and happiness at TEAS.
Sending you and Miss Marvel massive hugs.
Run free at the rainbow 🌈bridge little Wanda.xx

Wanda was such a beautiful little lady and so lucky to have landed with you. You truly helped her live her best life for as long as she could. I'm sure she knew she was loved. Be sure to take good care of yourself as you grieve.

I’m so sorry to hear that little Wanda has made he own way to the Rainbow Bridge, and that you didn’t have longer with her. Sleep in peace little one xx

I'm so sorry, Debbie. It sounds like she had the best little life she could have had with you, though I know that doesn't ease the heartbreak. Sending much love.

So sorry for your loss of Wanda.
Be gentle with yourself and allow yourself time to grieve.
Holding you in my heart

So sorry for your loss. Undoubtedly you loved her and gave her the very best care and attention. Sleep tight little lady x

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's amazing what you do, you've worked so hard to offer a safe haven for all kinds of piggies and I can only imagine the heartbreak it must bring you at times. You're a superhero ❤️

Enjoy the Bridge, Wanda🌈

I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m sure she had lots of happy days with you and that’s what matters. Take care.

Sorry you lost such a special girl, with a strong will to overcome her disability. She died surrounded by love and care.

Sending big hugs. Wanda was a piggy in a million and you made sure her short life was happy and full of love. Sometimes that is all we can do. x

Back