• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

hello! a new piggie fanatic here! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piggie luvin vi

hiya! well i thought i should introduce myself on this fab forum! my name is martha, but everyone calls me violet or vi for short! dont ask lol its just mi nick name! hehe! i am currently 14 years old and i live in the UK in shropshire! hehe! i will give you all some piccies to look at soon! will have to do a new photoshoot of them all! hehe! i have 15 piggies at the mo! and love them all very much! i am getting 3 new piggies very soon! will post pics of them when they arrive here! i have one piggie called cookie, she is a himalayan and is now preggers! with a handsom lil man called liquorish! will introduce all mi other piggies later on! but for now! hello!

violet x

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you and your piggies will have a great time here. I look forward to meeting all your piggies. Mommy Kat has 15 of us too. Everyday is a party at our house!

-Bastian Noel

hehe! your a member of my forum too kat! hehe! nice to see you here! thanx for the welcome!

violet x

Hi Vi ;D Its great to see you here ;D I look forward to seeing some new pigtures of all your lovely piggies :)

yea hehe my forum has sorta been forgotten about, knowone goes on it anymore, so i just check it every now and then!

thanx all for your intro to this great forum! i will be visiting regularly!

vi x

Welcome to the forum Violet ;D

I'm sure your piggies are all adorable - can't wait to see photos!

Livie x

i have posted the pics in the photo section a while ago ;) hehe

vi xx

thanx clare lol! nice to see you on here too! so many familar people!

vi xx

hehe hiya kelz! hehe
hello to another claire! lol
thanx for all the welcomes! itas really nice of you all!

vi xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back