• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hello Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thistlecavies

Hi All, Just thought I would pop on to say a BIG THANKYOU to you all for the money you raised for Thistle Cavies, It was and is very much appreciated.We do have the last of these piggies out now and some are very poorly. Unfortunately we lost one little guy who was just too poorly and too young to combat his problems. So far the rest are coming on well.

May just have some very interesting pics to put on of Kate and Beks's visit. ;)

TC.

Oh no!! Please don't post pics of us with our cheesy grins, shabby clothes and plastic pinnies, LOL! ;D

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi and welcome!

The fundraising day was brillaint fun!

I'm so sorry your little one didn't make it x

Hello :)

Nice to see you here :)

I'm glad the gang are doing well, such a shame about the one little one.....

It was such a great day the fundraiser and meant i met so many great people and piggies :)

Alison :)

Hello, I'm Barbara from Cavykind Guinea Pig Welfare in Tyne and Wear. Sorry to hear about the little one you lost, sadly we can't save them all.
Well done on all your efforts.
Barbara

Lovely to see you here!

I am dreading the pictures appearing - we weren't really at our most glam during our visit now were we?

welcome to the Forum, you do a great job so glad there are lovely people like you 0:) caring for unwanted and mistreated piggies

karen

Hi Wendi... Welcome... nice to see you on here!

Oh go on... put pics up of Kate and Beks while they were with you... :) These two great "piggie" lovers deserve to be shown for all the help and support they give! Look forward to seeing your pics!

Sorry to hear that you've lost a piggie Wendi... I know that you will have tried your best, you work so hard to help your piggies and I know how much it means to you to save them!

Carol

thistlecavies said:
Hi All, Just thought I would pop on to say a BIG THANKYOU to you all for the money you raised for Thistle Cavies, It was and is very much appreciated.We do have the last of these piggies out now and some are very poorly. Unfortunately we lost one little guy who was just too poorly and too young to combat his problems. So far the rest are coming on well.

May just have some very interesting pics to put on of Kate and Beks's visit. ;)

TC.

Hi Wendi,

I hope that the money we raised for you has helped you out a lot. You have done such a great job in rescuing the pigs you have done so far!

I am sorry to hear about the little guy you lost too! :'(

Welcome Wendi,

Well done on rescuing those poor poor pigs and sorry to hear that one little fella died. So sad. Glad that we could help here.

cant wait for the pics!
Susie

snugglypig said:
welcome to the Forum, you do a great job so glad there are lovely people like you 0:) caring for unwanted and mistreated piggies

karen

I couldnt have put it better myself

Hi Wendi, must have missed this post!
Go on, post those pics of Kate and Beks, luckily I mananged to escape all pics that day!! ;D
Nik

Hello Wendi, I would just like to say a big thank you to you for all the wonderful work you do for the piggies, Kate is my daughter and so I heard first hand about wonderful Thistle cavies, can`t wait to see the pictures ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back