• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hello From The Boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJG

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm sure you're all aware many boxes are finding there way into our homes , and I , who is the most uncreative person on the planet , made the boys a little house with cardboard box . Do you think they approve?!?!

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

Looks like it's a hit with the boys!
Apparently they fully appreciate your creative talents :nod:

They've all ready run roit popcorning and pushing it around little thugs !

Yep definitely looks like it has got the Guinea Pig approval.

I think they love it! Good job :nod:

I begin to think that is us, hoomans, the ones who can't see the fun in boxes and we have to be missing lots of fun, because there are quite a few animals that really enjoy them! :))

Best present ever for them! My piggies love a good box, forget the expensive & fancy hideys!

@Teddybear22 I still see the fun in boxes, at work last year we had a massive delivery in a HUGE box. I totally disgraced myself by "playing" in it and jumping out to scare my colleague :))

Growing up is no fun!

Best present ever for them! My piggies love a good box, forget the expensive & fancy hideys!

@Teddybear22 I still see the fun in boxes, at work last year we had a massive delivery in a HUGE box. I totally disgraced myself by "playing" in it and jumping out to scare my colleague :))

Growing up is no fun!

Hahahaha! Sounds great, actually.
I've seen people doing it more for surprising others than for scaring them and it was also quite lovely to see (especially the other person's reaction)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back