• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hello I'm C.h.i.v.e. Cavies

• Thread starter C.h.i.v.e. Cavies
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

C.h.i.v.e. Cavies

[color]Hllo Thr :D

I'm nw hr toay. I br an show my piggis an I will tll you mor about thm latr on.

Som of you may now m from Pimms Forum as Vicky12.

Am looking forwar to looking aroun hr to s what vryon os.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome C.h.i.v.e Cavies!

Do you also have a rescue center? Lovely to have you at this wonderful forum, you will love it here. ;D

I'm Livie and I have 5 piggies, all boars.

Livie
xx

Wiggy said:
Welcome C.h.i.v.e Cavies!

Do you also have a rescue center? Lovely to have you at this wonderful forum, you will love it here. ;D

I'm Livie and I have 5 piggies, all boars.

Livie
xx

Yes I do have a rescue side as well, know as Graceful Guineas. I am full at the moment so unable to take anymore. Last year I was very busy with rescues, so far it has been quiet for me with them.

Wow your own rescue that is amazing. I got my 1st rescue piggy last week. I have 9 all together Welcome look forward to chatting to you.

if i am right, is truffle a baby from a reascued sow? i cant remember, but i think he was! hey vicky, we want pics of your dals! hehe! well i do anyways! lol

vi xx

piggie luvin vi said:
if i am right, is truffle a baby from a reascued sow? i cant remember, but i think he was! hey vicky, we want pics of your dals! hehe! well i do anyways! lol

vi xx

Yes Truffle is a baby from a rescued sow. He is gorgeous too. ;D

welcome to the forum..

I think you're really great in having a rescue centre.. I'm going to have one, once my numbers come up!

You've got dals! my jealousy is out again! lol

Kelly and piggies xx

Yes I breed the Dals.

I'm currently selling off my Chocolate ones and the Lilacs. Just gonna concentrate on the Blacks and Beige.

C.h.i.v.e. Cavies said:
Yes I breed the Dals.

I'm currently selling off my Chocolate ones and the Lilacs. Just gonna concentrate on the Blacks and Beige.

If only hubby could drive.. lol ;)

Helllllloooooooo Vicky, great to see you here ;D Welcome to the forums ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back