• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hello - introducing me and my piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexr

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi. Claire introduced me to this forum so I thought I'd give it a go. My name's Alex, I'm 25 and live in Manchester. I have five piggies - Betty, Boris and Babs live together in a happy trio (Boris was already neutered when we adopted them from a rescue centre) and Bertie (also neutered) and Beryl live together in a cute husband and wife duo. The pic is of Boris (sorry if it's a bit squashed). He's definitely the most cheeky, active piggie but he also enjoys cuddles with mum!
We're due to look after five other piggies for a friend in the summer which i'm really looking forward to. I'm hoping it will be an opportunity to persuade my boyfriend that we should adopt some more piggies at some point! I just can't get enough of them!

Anyway, just thought i'd say hi!

Bye for now

Alex ;D

hiya welcome to the forum, lol my girlfriend got me interested in them and I have never regretted it, there my little bundles of joy... hope you have tuned the fine art of female pursuasion

Hiya Alex

So glad that you have decided to join the forum.

You will really love it here.

How are all the piggies?

Love

Claire
x

HI Alex, Welcome to the forum.

Are you the girl in the pic with Claire and Matt from that Guinea Pig Lunch?

Good luck with persuading your boyfriend for more piggies lol - I have 20 at the min with more on the way!

Thanks for joining!

Hi!

Thanks for the welcome! Yes that is me in the pic with Matt and Claire although I have had my hair chopped since then haha! Looking forward to taking part in this forum. I must say it looks great ;D It seems like a really friendly place with lots of fab advice and tips.

Yes - am trying to work on James to let us have more piggies. I think he is really looking forward to us having some piggies coming to stay with us in the summer. There will be 5 more to look after so can't wait! Not quite sure what our five will make of having some visitors though! haha ;D

alexr said:
Hi!

Thanks for the welcome! Yes that is me in the pic with Matt and Claire although I have had my hair chopped since then haha! Looking forward to taking part in this forum. I must say it looks great ;D It seems like a really friendly place with lots of fab advice and tips.

Yes - am trying to work on James to let us have more piggies. I think he is really looking forward to us having some piggies coming to stay with us in the summer. There will be 5 more to look after so can't wait! Not quite sure what our five will make of having some visitors though! haha ;D

This is a really friendly forum so hopefully you will enjoy posting here :)

I bet your piggies will love the visitors coming to stay lol. Hopefully after looking after them you can persuade James for more lol. I have got 20. 14 at my mums house and 6 at my boyfriends house and 1 of the piggies is pregnant at my boyfriends house so they will arrive soon as she is looking very big now.

Welcome to the forum Alex ;D

Lovely to have you here! It's so cute how all your piggies names begin with 'B'. I'm sure you will be able to persuade your boyfriend to get more piggies, they are just so addictive aren't they ;D

I am Livie by the way and I have 5 piggies also!

Livie

xx

Hi Alex and welcome to the forums, its great to have you here with us ;D

Hiya Alex

Lovely to see you here!

Give those scrummy B's a squish from me!

Kate

welcome to the forum! I am Lucinda. I live in Bath with three piggies - Riff Raff, Dr Atkins and Scarbo.
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back