• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hello! My name is Nathan. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darky

Hey guys!

I just applied to have my name legally changed by deed poll!

I'm so excited. ;D

No longer shall I be Miss Anna Felicity, but instead.. Mr Nathaniel Dorian!

Gah.

I'm so happy.

This is crazy awesome. :D

Well, it is certain - there's no reason for it not to happen. C:

I just have to wait for the deed poll to arrive, along with the copies I've ordered.

Jane said:
Congrats ;) Must be cool and weird choosing a new name?!
XD Well I've gone by Nathan for a couple years, but I never really decided on a middle name - so it was weird and fun coming up with Dorian.

Darky said:
Jane said:
XD Well I've gone by Nathan for a couple years, but I never really decided on a middle name - so it was weird and fun coming up with Dorian.
Not a scrubs fan are you?

darkest.dreaming said:
Darky said:
Jane said:
Not a scrubs fan are you?

I am actually! ;D But I chose Dorian because I am veryvery big fan of Oscar Wilde.

Darky said:
Jane said:

Cool ;) Out of curiousity..how do you pronounce Dorian? Is it like Doe-ree-an (as in doe rhymes with toe?) or..heck, I can't spell words out like that..but you get what I mean..I hope ::)

Jane said:
Darky said:
Jane said:

Cool ;) Out of curiousity..how do you pronounce Dorian? Is it like Doe-ree-an (as in doe rhymes with toe?) or..heck, I can't spell words out like that..but you get what I mean..I hope ::)

X3 Close.

It's Door-ee-an.

If it's the same as scrubs it'l be 'door-e-an'. Please set me straight if it's wrong Nathan. ;)

Edit, you posted 20 seconds before me. ;D

Fantastic news!

I love the name Nathaniel.

Congratulations - I'm so glad you now have a name other than Darky ;D

congrats... my big brothers name is nathan! :) lol
It will be weird when people say your new name and youll be like 'who... oh yer me' lol ;D
sorry I'm crazy! :)

That's great Nathan, that soon you'll legally recognised as being the person you feel/know you are, must take courage and I really admire that.

Thanks everyone. <3

baby-wilson said:
congrats... my big brothers name is nathan! :) lol
It will be weird when people say your new name and youll be like 'who... oh yer me' lol ;D
sorry I'm crazy! :)

Actually, I'm like that with my birth name. XD

Only my family call me 'Anna', and even they call me Nathan sometimes - everyone else calls me Nathan. C:

:) lol when the form teacher calls the roll in the morning i sometimes miss my name... ;D
May I ask what your birth name is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back