• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chinakit

Hello everyone, I have just joined this forum.

I am female, 46, live in Lancashire in the UK. I've kept guineas for over 30 years, and have in the past bred, shown, judged and run a cavy and small pet rescue. At the moment I have only 8 piggies as I've had to cut down on numbers recently due to a health problem. I still go to shows but currently show only in pet classes, I occasionally judge, but only pets / juveniles these days.

I have other pets too: 2 rabbits, 2 dogs, 5 cats and a gerbil as well as the 8 piggies.

Chinakit

hi you and welcome to a great forum, ;) I am 45 so we are near in age and also have had piggys most of my life same as you, I currently have 33 down from 46 a while ago, had to drop my numbers due to ill health as well, :(

Hi welcome to the forums! ;D

I'm kind of new too, but I love it here. I'm not allowed to give out info online, so yeah. :P

-GuineaPiggable-

Hi! Welcome to the forum! My name is Debbie and I am slightly older than you (48) I have fifteen piggies and a house rabbit! We have kept piggies for about eight years! My house rabbit came to live with me just over a year ago....he had already lived in two homes and had been neglected in his first home and unwanted in his second, but is now very much wanted and loved! :) I wouldn't be without him!

Well I am new to guineas and the forum as well and am 30, anyway enough about me " hi "

Jez.

Hello Everyone! Nice to meet you all. I know Clare from other forums, so it's nice to meet you here too Clare.

Seems like a really good forum this ...

Hello Jane, lovely to see you here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back