• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minky

Hiya all i thought i would introduce myself I'm a mom of 2 children and have just (well end of august actually) they were 8 weeks old when i had them

They have had a few problems to begin with but have settled well. They had mites when i got them, they had an allergy to some woodshavings so i replaced that with towels and fleece and they are a lot happier.

They are outside piggies and i do have an inside c&c cage which i made myself and they have their 5ft hutch outside which is like a piggy palace, they are certainly pampered piggies , the hutch is weatherproofeed covered in fleece and for extra warmth ive layer the bottom with old floor tiles. Its nice and cosy for them they have 2 bedrooms which i recycled myself from 2 old hamster cage bottoms. I have every intention of bringing them inside when it dips too cold but sadly do not the space to house them permanently in the house. I have asked for a shed for christmas as i want to keep more and obviously i can then set up some heating in there for them.

Anyway waffle over, I'm glad ive found this place i know where to come now for advice

Cheers :D :D :D

Hi and welcome to the forum. Are they girls or boys? Hope to see piccys soon! :)

Hiya they are both boys sorry forgot to say

and heres one of my boys when i first had them my other photos are on the other puter !

DSC00674.jpg

Welcome to the forum, they are gorgeous boys :)

Would love to see pics of your piggy palace :)

Bev x x

Thanks very much they are much bigger than that now i shall have to put some more pics on when i find them !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back