• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hellooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunny

Hi I'm new here. This site looks great! I'm Sarah from Norfolk. I'm 19 (going to be 20 on tuesday!) I live with my mum. I have 3 pigs. 2 female - Polly and Suki, and 1 male - Georgie. We also have alot of other animals which I will post about on another section ;) I look forward to hearing from everyone! ;D

Welcome to TGPF!

I am Livie and I have 5 piggies, all boars. You read and see photos of them here - www.thecavyden.com/mypigs.htm

I run a website called The Cavy Den and I volunteer at Bobtails Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue on Sunday's (www.bobtailsrescue.org.uk)

Glad you joined!

Livie x

Edited: 25/01/2006 - Removed Link to website. Check out Rules and Guidelines for further information

Hello to you too, I'm 24, live in Warwickshire and have 2 boars and 5 sows at the moment! One of which, are pregnant, due soon!

Kelly and piggies xx

hi sarah welcome to the friendly bunch. I have 2 piggies, 3 cats, 1 hubby and 2 kids at th mo.

Thank you. All your avatars are lovely! mine is a picture of georgie :)

We have 3 Kelly's on the board at the moment lol. Kellyspiggies and KellyandPiggies mix me up sometimes lol :)

Ellie
TGPF Admin

and we are all 24 well i will b in june must have been a popular name in the year 1981-82 lol and we all love piggies have so much in common lol

I have to admit I did have to check to make sure it wasn't the same kelly that posted the second reply :D

LOL, it would be more funny if all your middle names were marie? I was named after a singer in 1981

Hiya

Welcome to the forum.

I'm Claire and i have 3 lovely boys. Bokki, Benidorm and Munchkin.

Love

Claire
x

Kellie said:
LOL, it would be more funny if all your middle names were marie? I was named after a singer in 1981

Oh gosh, I'm Kelly Marie too! lol :D

After the singer too!

Kelly and piggies x

HI! and welcome! :) be warned this site is adictive! :D Your piggies sound absoloutely looooovely! :) can we see some pics. please, if thats alright! :) I have 4 piggies, 3 females (pansy, Peony and bluebelle) and 1 male Bertie (who is awaiting the snip so he can be with the girlies! ) hope you enjoy being on here! :)

hi sarah I'm dawn I'm 24 and i have 4 piggies, 3 girls and 1 boy at the moment, hope you have fun here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back