• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

HELP! Guinea not peeing.

Bearygrizz

New Born Pup
Reaction score
My guinea pig had surgery two days ago and has only peed a handful of times since. I have been syringing him water. Is this critical ?

Bladder stones. He had a little pee this morning but I have been syringing him water all morning.

Have you been syringing food (mushed up pellets or recovery feed) as well as water?

You need to have your piggy seen by a vet

Yes I have been syringing him critical care. He has tiny pees but now as much as I’m syringing him

Is he eating normally or are you syringe feeding? If he is not eating on his own and is not well in himself, please contact your vet as soon as possible.

Please do not overhydrate your boy and force more water into him than he is willing to take.

Back