HELP ME PLEASE!

I have two gpigs

New Born Pup
Reaction score
So I have two guinea pigs. There is a brown one named Tobe and a black one named Tobeh. They are about the same age but Tobe is smarter than Tobeh because we an call his name and he comes back. So yesterday I left him outside in a small pen and somehow he escaped. It's been nearly one day and he might die. We can't find him no matter what! I'm really scared! What should I do?!

I have two gpigs

New Born Pup
Reaction score
So I have been finding a guinea pig for about a day and there is no sign of him! How long can he go without us caring for him? 😥😭

I have two gpigs

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Oh wait never mind! My dad heard a small squeaking in the bushes! I hope that's him because It's gonna be amazing if it is! :P:hug:

I have two gpigs

New Born Pup
Reaction score
No still the first one. We thought Tobeh was in the bushes squeaking but it was only a bunch of rats 😭 :(😿

LMPigs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi

You can try leaving some food and some familiar hides in your garden and hopefully he might come back to them.

If the weather is reasonable he might be able to survive a few days outdoors if he is able to evade any predators are in your area.

There are some other suggestions in this thread, including a video you can play: Lost my Guinea Pig

LMPigs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
P.s. I don't mean to sound unwelcoming but your username isn't very nice. What is the thinking behind that?

Sweet Potato

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have never lost a piggie so I'm afraid I can't help but I would make sure you put out some boxes and hides for them as well as some food and hay.

sorry to ask but I would hope you might consider changing your username as it could be offensive especially to those who have recently had piggies pass away. some members honour their rainbow bridge piggies in their username by using their piggies names and we have a rainbow bridge section where you can right about your loss. I know we always keep our piggies in our hearts and never want to forget them but I do feel there are better ways to show this on the forum.

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Sorry you lost your piggy. They are masters of escape sometimes. The thread linked above is very good. One of my Rainbow piggies Gizmo escaped once and I managed to catch him by putting hidies that smelt of his friend Lenny out. Gizmo was missing for around 3 hours. I knew that Gizmo was somewhere in the garden as it was impossible for a piggy to escape from it and I heard rustling in the bushes and saw a ginger nose. Hope you find your piggy. Its a worrying time for you.

AMMAH

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yes, I don't like this username at all. I find it really inappropriate; please can you change it?

I hope you find your guinea pig soon. I notice you have 2 threads on this; I expect one of the admins will merge them into one so everything is in the same place

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
Hello.. sorry you lost a piggie or two or whateva.
We on hear love to help and we do as we care and love guinea pigs.
Your name @I have two dead gpigs is frankly horrible and I don't care if it personal.
We a friendly bunch and thats not a great way to start.
David

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
So I have two guinea pigs. There is a brown one named Tobe and a black one named Tobeh. They are about the same age but Tobe is smarter than Tobeh because we an call his name and he comes back. So yesterday I left him outside in a small pen and somehow he escaped. It's been nearly one day and he might die. We can't find him no matter what! I'm really scared! What should I do?!

I am asking admin to change your username for you.
Is this a photo of the piggy you’ve lost?