• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Help me sex my new babies please

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermum

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry for the shameful pictures but my other half has bought these babies home, they are supposed to be boys, they are from a friend of his, they got them from pets at home for their daughter but they are now getting a puppy and the daughter couldnt handle them rolleyes

I just want to be sure they are definately 2 boys as dont want any surprises! they are 5mths old

number 1

55019fcc.jpg

number 2

3b66e000.jpg

nice proper picture to follow x

http://www.cavyspirit.com/sexing.htm
I'm no expert but they do look like little boys ;)
Know what you mean about 'kids pets' My boss made the mistake of telling me yesterday that her sister has bought a baby rabbit for her two year old's birthday pressie. I ranted on about the care they need, boosters etc. and she looked at me as though I was mental :o
Give it a few months before she asks me if I know anyone who can take this poor bunny...:...

Thank you, I thought they do look like boys too but wanted to double check because would be just my luck to come down to extras one morning lol, I'm not against animal presents for kids as long as they are there forever and parents are willing to do the care for the child. I will get a good pick up, mobile photo bucket is not being my friend at the moment lol x

http://www.cavyspirit.com/sexing.htm
I'm no expert but they do look like little boys ;)
Know what you mean about 'kids pets' My boss made the mistake of telling me yesterday that her sister has bought a baby rabbit for her two year old's birthday pressie. I ranted on about the care they need, boosters etc. and she looked at me as though I was mental :o
Give it a few months before she asks me if I know anyone who can take this poor bunny...:...

:O 2 years?! tbh i don't think i'd let a two year old hold a rabbit with them being (generally) so large.

lol I love HP too but these little guys were named by my daughter, they are her piggies to add to her collection of animals (not literally add I might add lol) She is coming up to 12 and loves all her babies, we have a bit of a farm going on! haha xx

x) Harry and Ron are gorgeous! Nice pink cage for the boys too ;)

I agree that they are boys - well done on having the sense to check! Much easier to take a photo than run around like a headless chicken when a few little babies suddenly appear :))

Welcome to the forum Harry and Ron!

Phew I'm so pleased, would of taken them vet if it wasnt for forums like this one, allows me to be lazy yet still responsible ;)

Yes I love the pink cage, they are camp piggies, I think Ron likes wearing girls clothes too ;) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back