• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement
  • FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

Help Strange Issue With Peppa :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave-UP-North

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi guys

Woke up today gave the boys peppa & pumpkin there food as normal. in the process of putting them in there run so i could clean there cages out i noticed something rather strange going on in the man area any ideas?

sorry for the size of the picture hahah
Any help would be appreciated
regards

dave.

Dave-UP-North

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Many thanks for the reply. I have removed a hair from the penis shaft and it almost instantly returned to normal i also have him book in at the vets tomorrow.

Kind regards

Dave

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Best of luck! I can have just been the hair twisted around akwardly that has prevented the penis from retracting properly. The penis tip doesn't look blueish, like it would if the blood supply was cut off. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.