• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Help With A Lump

Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelE

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My 3 year old, Mimi, has been shedding/moulting an awful lot of fur in the last few days. I can't see any bald patches on her and it's hard to have a rummage through her fur because she wriggles so much. During cuddle time last night I thought she was being more sensitive to being touched than normal so I thought I'd give both her and Boris a bath today to see if that would help. When drying Mimi I was able to get a better look at her and couldn't see anything obvious with the skin on her body, but I did find a lump - it's above the top of her leg, about where her back 'hip' would be. Here are a some photos. It's about the size of a coffee bean, with a little 'eye' in the centre (not sure how to describe it, sorry!) Any ideas?
IMG_0599.webp
IMG_0597.webp
IMG_0598.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back