• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Help with Candy please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubybubbles

Teenage Guinea Pig
Today we lost Sparky8... RIP my little bumble bee.

Candy is currently snuggling up to my bum:) whilst I am on the laptop, she has been so sad today, how can I help her? I was wrapping up a present today and she was popcorning around wheeking at the sound of seleotaperolleyes then just stopped, let out a noise I have never heard, then went into her igloo?/

she is eating well (watching her like a hawk) and drinking but gosh it must be so lonely?

help

Rubybubbles

Teenage Guinea Pig
I have been looking last night at resuces, but most are for 2 already bonded, or too far away:( I will keep looking.

She seems well, eating, drinking and pooing lol! She just seems to be in her igloo most of the time, then comes out when I sit near her talking. Or like today one of the little ones I childmind had a crinky noisy book, that got a responce:))

It seem harsh, having sparky only just passed awya8... to be looking but I do feel it is the right thing to do. It was so hard taking Sparky to the vets today, the lo 3 kept asking when she was coming home8... I said she has gone to play with the other guinea pigs to which he said, does she not like Candy now? I was in tears coming home, innocence of children. (haven't spoken to his mum about what I should say, don't want to say something they don't want me too)

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
Maybe get a neutered male if you cant find a another sow ?

I'm sorry about Sparky again she looks lovely in your avatar :)

hetherj

Junior Guinea Pig
might be worth looking on preloved if you're not having any luck with rescues. Hope you find a companion for your piggy

Status
Not open for further replies.