• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Help with naming my new piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am really stuck on what to name my two little boys. They are called Chilli and Asparagus but i thought it would be nice to re name them to start there new life off. Has anyone got any suggestions? ?/

That sounds like a good idea! Any pics of them so we can match a name to the piggies?!

That sounds like a good idea! Any pics of them so we can match a name to the piggies?!

19022011407.jpg

This is Chilli

19022011409.jpg

This is Asparagus

xx

I would say the black and White one could be Badger and the other Bear? X

hmmmm, if they were my pigs, I would probably change Chilli to Checkers. He's black and white like a checkerboard! Asparagus, I would probably name Riley. I just like the name :))!

Give them a name you like, you don't have to go with my suggested names. They are very cute little guys x)

Awww they are so cute! I like old grandad names! My hamster was called Reginald x)

What about Earnest, Alfred or Walter?!

not great at choosing names but i just wanted to say FAB hair!

Lol :)), some great names suggested.
I like Ozzy, Wilbur - too many to mention really. What about ****gy & Scooby ? Something will click with you soon. One of ours is called Benny but we nickname him Victor Meldrew because he gets grumpy !

They look like a Rufus and Reggie! x

Thank you everyone for your fab name suggestions :) I have decided to go with Bailey and Oscar :) (Baily is the fluffy one and Oscar is the black and white one) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back