• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Helygen, My New Emergency Arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Meet little Helygen (pronounced Helleggen), Welsh for "Willow". She's been pining badly after the loss of her husboar, but as her loving and very concerned owner has been denied any new guinea pigs, she's come here to hopefully find happiness and lots of piggy company again. It was gratifying for her owner to see her perk up instantly and know that - as heart-breaking as it was to let her go - it was the right decision.

I have introduced her to Maelog and his four ladies over lunchtime, which went very smoothly. All six are now back in the Tribe pen and are sleeping off a large portion of grass.

Little Helygen (It is always a lovely surprise to find out how gorgeous a piggy is that I adopt sight unseen!)
DSCN0945_edited-2.jpg

In her little overnight pre-bonding pen to get to know her future family; Helygen is on the top of the favourite house she came with
DSCN0915_edited-1.jpg

During introductions in the kitchen
DSCN0931_edited-1.jpg

With her new family
(Maelog, Hedydd, Pili-Pala, Heulwen (at the back), Papi and Helygen
DSCN0948_edited-1.jpg

Exloring the Tribe cage
DSCN0983_edited-1.jpg

She's gorgeous.... Love the new group photo... :love:

Awww bless, her what a sweetie, landed on paws with you. Your setup looks more amazing than ever!

She's beautiful, sounds like she has settled in really well.

Awww Helygen is a beautiful piggy and she looks like she is settling in really well with her new piggy family! :)

I think both of you have come out rather lucky from this arrangement! What a sweet looking little lady.
If I ever had to give up a piggy I'd hope it would go to a home as loving and VIP as yours is @Wiebke !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back