• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Herberts new life as a indoor guinea *lots of fotos*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Herbert is now living indoors which I prefer:<>

So hes hanging out with us as we are hibenating at the moment with all this horrible weather.

IMAG0163.jpg

Snuggled in my sisters blanket, the picture makes his eyes look huuge bless him
IMAG0165.jpg

Hehehe I have just done a pee on you face!
IMAG0169.jpg

Mmmmmmm Loves the porridge
IMAG0242.jpg

The bodged indoor house we put cardboard round it at night so he cant get out.

IMAG0239.jpg

looking a bit less trashed

IMAG0245.jpg

Thanks for looking

Ah he's lovely, he won't want to be going back outside again. Stage a sit-in mate, demand all-year round inside quarters with visits outside on sunny days only! lol

Awwwww x) So cute, looks like he's enjoying being an indoor piggies :))

I have no idea what breed he is. Thats his norm coat(hes been bathed and groomed ans still looks a scruff). and his whiskers are really fine and crinkly. Any ideas?

thanks for all the lovely comments. Lord Herbert is defo a v cute wiggle

Herbert looks very happy to be indoors with you! It looks in some of the pics like he's on straw rather than hay. Please make sure he has hay to keep his teeth and guts right. Bet you're enjoying having him indoors ;)

He's a vary handsome boy, I see you're feeding him porridge how do you make that up? is it just with oats and water. ?

He's a very cute little boy! I love the name.
x)

He has straw and hay to bed in and then a seperate pile for munches its in the top corner of the foto by his house and all mushed up in the trashed picture he is filthy !

I just used porridge and warm water he thought it was yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back