• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Here come the boys.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The boys were wondering if we could find them girlfriends as they are feeling a bit left out that Squeak will soon have not just one girlfriend but THREE! So tonight the boys have had a photo shoot hoping that some forum girls will take a shine to them and want to be their internet girlfriends (if so post pics). Heres a pic and abit about them!

First up we have the oldest of the four O'Connors Chocolate aged 3 years 9mths. A Chocolate Agouti with a bubbly layed back personality.

Chocs-1.jpg

Next is Jimmy aged 3 years 7mths. A tan rex who adores girls and enjoys a good flirt when he is in the next run to them.

Jimmy.jpg

Then its Joe also 3years 7mths. A tan and white guinea with a very cheeky personality Joe never sits still and loves being on the go.

Joe.jpg

Here's Squeak even though he is spoken for he wanted to pose as well.

Squeak1.jpg

Ooooo la la! Doris would love to be a candidate for Jimmy's internet girlfriend! They could be rex lovers. Here is her showing a bit of lip:
dorisa.png

Doris a mature beautiful lady, interested in hay, hay in balls, partial to broccoli and loves one on one time with a grooming brush ;)
xoxo xoxo

P.S She is a bit of a tease, as she gives Terry (her neighbour) kisses through the bars then runs off.

I have two beautiful little girls who would love a boyfriend. They don't mind sharing as they are sisters. Wispa and Twixie are very shy, but love squidgy cuddles. Perhaps you could choose a boyfriend for them. xx
Image012.jpg

Hafina would like to say that she is open to any offers from handsome boars who share her excitement about FOOD!

b40b51e3.jpg

would it be poss for squeak to have a bit on the side?rolleyes

with toffee my 2yr old sow who was part of a large rescue down south 2 yrs ago, she lives with whiskers my 5yr old sow who sadly age is catching up with her..
toffee is a very shy little girl and very laid back but tends to keep her self to her self and I'm sure she would be no trouble and wont upset things with him and his wife!rolleyesrolleyes

this is toffee the longhaired one
http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47991

Dindy and Cupcake are pampering themselves up just incase the boys get stood up.

DSCF2637.jpg

DSCF2641.jpg

Although my girls share Boris, they are very open to a bit of on-line flirting :))

Chocolate caught Willow's eye.. she too is a laid back kinda gal and thinks that his lovely colour would match hers perfectly!

DSC_0047.jpg

Pixel says that if Doris would be happy to share Jimmy's affections, she'd quite like a fuzzy fella. She can be a little shy, but loves to be the centre of a man's affections and is happy to share a snuggle sack and a bag of parsley too..

DSC_00202.jpg

And Joe has caught Pippa's eye. She likes a man who is as cheeky and energetic as she is, but Joe will have to let her wear the trousers ;)

DSC_00822.jpg

All three send Squeak lots of kisses too and say they would love to share their grassy treat with him

IMG_0472.jpg

(Shhh! Don't tell Boris about all this flirting! He's been distracted with veggies ;) )

Doris does not mind sharing! She is an older lady and needs a break from the men now and then ;)

I have two beautiful little girls who would love a boyfriend. They don't mind sharing as they are sisters. Wispa and Twixie are very shy, but love squidgy cuddles. Perhaps you could choose a boyfriend for them. xx
Image012.jpg

Chocolate said he would like to both these gorgeous guineas to be his girlfriends. They would compliment his colourings lovely. x)

Although my girls share Boris, they are very open to a bit of on-line flirting :))

Chocolate caught Willow's eye.. she too is a laid back kinda gal and thinks that his lovely colour would match hers perfectly!

DSC_0047.jpg

Pixel says that if Doris would be happy to share Jimmy's affections, she'd quite like a fuzzy fella. She can be a little shy, but loves to be the centre of a man's affections and is happy to share a snuggle sack and a bag of parsley too..

DSC_00202.jpg

And Joe has caught Pippa's eye. She likes a man who is as cheeky and energetic as she is, but Joe will have to let her wear the trousers ;)

DSC_00822.jpg

All three send Squeak lots of kisses too and say they would love to share their grassy treat with him

IMG_0472.jpg

(Shhh! Don't tell Boris about all this flirting! He's been distracted with veggies ;) )

The boys say get your coats girls youve pulled:(|)

Dindypig and Cupcake - Squeak says hed love to be your online b/f but dont tell his girls. He had to choose these two as Cupcakes a Cavy Corner piggy the same as him x)

would it be poss for squeak to have a bit on the side?rolleyes

with toffee my 2yr old sow who was part of a large rescue down south 2 yrs ago, she lives with whiskers my 5yr old sow who sadly age is catching up with her..
toffee is a very shy little girl and very laid back but tends to keep her self to her self and I'm sure she would be no trouble and wont upset things with him and his wife!rolleyesrolleyes

this is toffee the longhaired one
http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47991

Squeaks showing off since he was told about all his admirers. He said that toffee sounds a very special girl and hed love to be her onlilne boyfriend. He sends herx>>x>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back