• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hey Hay!

Redribbon

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
IMG_4750.JPG IMG_4755.JPG IMG_4757.JPG IMG_4759.JPG My friend gave me a big bag of top quality hay that she gives her horse, well a blend of three types and Angus & Stan are delighted. It's the poshest hay they've ever had and now they will certainly expect it daily!
Stan flaked out on his teddy bear afterwards!
IMG_4745.JPG

IMG_4761.JPG

Ooh posh piggies! :luv::luv:
Where did your friend get the hay from?

Thanks! I'll have to find out but her horse Urchin has no expense spared so it's the best apparently!
Now I'm under pressure, I have hay insecurity because what I thought was good now looks rubbish in comparison!
I'm sure my friend will keep me regularly supplied with a bit of the good stuff. My pigs are so fickle though, they have a new favourite food each week and I can't keep up!

Reactions: Tim
They demand only the best! I'll happily return as a pig in my next life!

Mine have farm hay. This time it's this year's crop. It smells so sweet and fresh. Just like honey. When I smelt it it got my taste buds going :drool:. The piggies are going to love it! It is lovely and dry all the way through the 2 string bale. I now have 6 black sacks full of the stuff in my garage for a fiver - bargain!

Wow! That makes my mouth water too! What lucky pigs. I never thought I'd get excited about hay but I do now!

Thank you! I've never known the boys so quiet..Angus is having a traumatic hormone spike and is causing chaos during evening, early hours and well, a lot of the time but this hay has really distracted him into submission for now!

:love: I love seeing photos of piggies enjoying there hay time!

Back