• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hi everyone, I'm knew here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachel

Hello,

My name's Rachel, I recogonise a few of you on here. I have 11 guinea pigs, Bubble, Squeak, Betty, Daisy, Mabel, Dottie, Fleur, Polly, Ruby, Tilly and Uno. Looking forward to having a good chat, I have looked through some posts and you all seem to be lovely people on the same level as me. :)

Rachel x

Hello Rachel

warmest welcome to the forum. Its great to see you on here.

Looking forward to hearing more about your pigs. :)

Deb x

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to The Guinea Pig Forum.

Your piggies sound lovely. I have 26 pigs at the minute (Between this house and my mum's house!). I have got....

Rosie, Sparkle, Amber, Glitter, Crater Head, Mini Crater Head, Critter, Dasiy, Tufty, Twinkle, Whiskers, Hannah, Badger, Goggles, Paddy, Murphy, Ben, Joe, Mr Tiggy, Millie, Demon, Leah, Poppet, Toffee, Skye and Jippi. :)

Would love to see pictures of your pigs :)

Hope to see you around the forums anim

Hiya Rachel,

Good to see you here :)

Beks from KCF, just incase you're thinking who... ;D

Hi you Rachel

Ive only two piggies at the mo....but planning on alot more :)

Hello Rachel I'm Heidi.Ive found being on here a great comfort during the difficult time I have just had with my piggies,Everyone is lovely and gives such wonderful advice.I have 2 piggies just lost one sadly but I have a baby one and her daddy.
Chat soon x

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum! Everyone is very friendly :)

Have fun! ;D

xx

Lovely to see you Rachel, have missed you! ;) Hope you and your piggys (Especially Bubble!) are well. Great to see you on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back