• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hi Everyone - I'm new here too

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

denny_the_wench

:) Hi - Just been catching up with my email and got my invite to this forum.... so here I am! 8)

My Boys are Chunky & his son Taz who came from Louise at Squeakypigs in Castleford. Both Abbys and little terrors but I love them to bits. Taz unfortunately now has severe cateracts in both eyes - but that doesnt stop him running round like a mad thing - he just keeps bumping into things a lot and needs a :-* & cuddle better.

They both went to see Aunty Vedra at the CCT this year and behaved impeccably for her.... tho Chunky peed on me when I was putting him back in the travel box ::)

Cheers for now

Denny

Hi you Den

welcome to the forum. So glad to see you on here and hearing about your handsome laddies.

Most of my pigs came from Louise too.

All the best

Deb x

Welcome Denny!

I remember your boys too! They are very handsome!

I have a few 'squeaky pigs' too!

Kate

Hi Denny,

so nice to see you again... its been a while! Glad your beautiful boys are doing well. Love that pic... one of my all time fave pigtures! Lol peeing on you just as you put him back... boys! Look forwards to catching up with you on the forums ;)

Susie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back