• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hi I`m new !

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hairdi

Hi just joined, I`m hairdi and I`m a mobile hairdresser who loves guineas ! I have nine at the moment, eight in my guinea shed and one indoors because he has allergies. My guineas are all boys, Mr bumble and Mr Bee, Spike and Alfie, Teddy and Sprout, Mickey and Murphy and poor Pooky !

hairdi

Hello there. Welcome to the forum. hope to hear lots about your boys and piccys please! :) Whats up with "poor" spooky? Just being nosey! ;D

Sorry meant Pooky! not spooky (forgive me, well it is coming up to halloween.) ?

Hi Linda.b,

Pooky has allergies, he gets long spells ( now I sound spooky ! ) were he is fine and then suddenly he is iching like mad and gets bald patches. He is so cute and a happy chap because he gets all my attention seeing he is in my bedroom ! Will try a put a few photos soon as i work out how. :)

Hello and welcome,
It's lovely to hear from someone who is happy to give a loving home to boars. What a star you are :)
So often the lads get rejected in favour of sows :-\
look forward to chatting to you,
Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Thats just the reason I started off with boars, they are always over looked for the wrong reasons. :'( I will only have boys, I love them because they are like little old men ( not that I`m into little old men, if you know what I mean ! ) Most of my boys come from rescues the recent ones bsing Spike and Alfie. I went to my local Blue Cross thinking I was going to see some guineas that had come from a big rescue they had done and also thinking I was going to see old boars, but how wrong was I. The Blue Cross were still waiting for the guineas to come in from the rescue, Spike and Alfie can in from a breeder and they were only three months old ! I was so excited they were so young because I usually take the older ones nobody wants ! So to have a couple of babies, so exciting and so cute, mind you I have forgoten how lively they are and how sharp their little nails are ! Wonderfull little bug**rs ! ;D

Hairdi ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back