hi I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pippin

hi there I'm pippin this is my forst time on here so I'm a bit shy,i love guinea pigs of course i have two of them called ojo and pippin and other pets as well. i hope to make some friends here as I'm disabled and do not get out much. :)

bevs

Reaction score
Hi Pippin :) Welcome to the forum, don't be shy we're a lovely bunch :D

Are Ojo and Pippin boars (sounds like boys names!) What other pets do you have?

Bev x x

P

pippin

hi bev they are both girls there was also another one that live with them called ellie but she passed on last year. i have a border terrier dog called monty who had his first birthday last month,a lionhead bunny called candy and a hamster called millie, of course i would have more if i could but mum and dad say no more spoil sports, hehe. i have had boars in the past .
hi there penfold what names have your piggie,s got?

P

pippin

great names,i don,t know how you all think of names as i always find it hard but when i look back on names that the past ones had i choose ok.

S

Starflick

Hi Pippin, I am fairly new here too. Love your piggies names! ;D

michellemuffin

Reaction score
hi Pippin, welcome to the best guinea pig forum around, I've got 33 piggys boars and sows and a dog Max I lost his brother Charlie in July so am still a little raw about it all, :'( we have a meyers parrot Jimmy who is 27 years and going strong, and loves me the most not too keen on men but they say parrots like the opposite sex to themselves, making him male ( no idea but with a name like jimmy hope so for his sake lol) ::)
Mick my hubby of 27 years has 2 ponds full of koi, they are friendly fish and quite relaxing to watch, 8) I have got 2 koi yellow is a hugh um yellow ;D koi shes a darling and comes to me every morning and charlton a butterfly koi with only one eye,
I adore animlas of all kinds but pigs and dogs hold my fascination the most, pigs are so addictive i did use to have 44 pigs, and have plenty of room for more, ;)

P

penfold118

pippin said:
great names,i don,t know how you all think of names as i always find it hard but when i look back on names that the past ones had i choose ok.
I always look for names that remind of something of the time I got them, I was reading a book about the Krays when i got my boys so named them after the "Kray twins" :D

D

DebbieR

Hiya,
good to see you here. I told you they were a lovely bunch didn't I? :)

Debbie
xx

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi Pippin,

Welcome to The Guinea Pig Forum. :)

I am sure that you will make loads of friends on this forum. There is such a great community here so I am 100% sure you will fit in!

If you need any help with anything, please do not hesitate to contact me via pm or email ellie@squeaky-pigs.co.uk anim

SweetEdge

Reaction score
Hi Pippin!

Welcome to the forum!

Everyone is REALLY friendly!

Have fun ;)

x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
pippin said:
hi there I'm pippin this is my forst time on here so I'm a bit shy,i love guinea pigs of course i have two of them called ojo and pippin and other pets as well. i hope to make some friends here as I'm disabled and do not get out much. :)

Hi there Pippin :) No need to feel shy at all!

I have 12 piggies right now, 4 boars and 8 sows :) You will indeed make loadsa friends here!

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi there!

Please don't be shy! This is a great place to meet other guinea lovers. I have made some super friends here. :)

P

pippin

thanks eveyone i am starting to feel at home already,and your right debbier i wondered if you would find me thanks for saying about it.

D

DebbieR

That's ok. I knew you'd like it here.
You should come to the game room and join. Its great fun :)

C

cavykind

Hello Pippin,
Lovely to meet you and look forward to chatting on the board :)
Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.